Sunday, August 31, 2008

Am I being a brat when I say....


.... that I am tired of authors writing about the price tag of my business? I guess I should just take the advice of my lawyer when he says "All publicity is good publicity."
An article was written in the OC Register about our business. We are stoked. I am even more stoked that they talked about my first love- my kids and my second love (albeit a very close second) David. What a strange roller coaster this year has been and I am certain the ride has just begun. Fasten your seat belts. At times I don't know weather to puke or throw my hands in the air and say "whee!"
Sidenote: remind me later to blog about the bizarre occurrence that is my answering machine oracle.

Here's a pic of Vallary, Me and Corinne- the 3 caballeros- well, not exactly- I just don't know how to say "people who throw fabulous parties" in Spanish.
Fiestanistas? ... that'll do. The tres fiestaniestas and one levitating monkey.

No comments: