Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A spring picnic

... at O'Neil park was just what the weather ordered. So after our easter egg hunt, I set a picnic for Grandma Faith, Grandpa Gary and the Hansens.











The Menu: Ice cold Lemonade, Croissant Sandwiches, Chicken Bow tie Pasta salad and fruit. Don't forget the brownies for dessert.

























A little country living.












Jonathan takes an after lunch siesta


























Alyssa warms herself in the sun




And lastly, a catnap in the warm California sun for me. One of my favorite self-indulgent past times.

1 comment:

Keith, Jen & Family said...

Hi...this is Jennifer, Dave's sister. Wanted to tell you guys that after Dad told me about your blog, I have been watching to see your new posts. Love seeing the pictures of the kids and Dave all grow'd up...Don't know that I've met Miranda, Celie, or Crystal so I thought I'd introduce myself. Can't believe how big the other three have gotten. I think the last time I saw Dave, Alyssa was just a tiny baby.

Anyhow, great job!! I wouldn't change a thing and thanks for speeding me up to date, you guys sure have a cute family!! Because I always have to protect my little brother, hehe, and because of my job...thought I would pass on this website (its from my work) http://www2.state.id.us/ag/ . Read the stuff under ProtecTeens...our office published materials to keep kids safe from online predators. I keep my 8 year old off the internet but it could also give you ideas on how to keep your kids safe even when blogging. Its amazing how innocent little things can lead a freak right to your family.:-) Not trying to scare you but thought it was really good info. Take care and can't wait to see the next blog. Jen.