Thursday, April 24, 2008

15 minutes fame...

... has been more tiring than I imagined. I usually don't talk about work on this site but David insisted that I post this here.


So, Corinne and I were blessed enough to receive a mention in an article on CNN.com. - I know, how crazy is that? Our baby, Over the Top Productions is growing up. And to top it all off, the article remained in the top 10 for 2 days. Yes, the same top 10 international news list as the Pope visiting New York?!? Needless to say, we are extremely excited. Interesting enough, it seems that news follows news. So we have received inquiries from Fox news, and Inside edition and our local paper the Orange County Register this past week... we'll see if any of that pans out. If it does- I will surely post it here.

Thanks for joining me on this wild ride I call my life. It's not so scary heading off into the great unknown knowing that there are so many people out there lovin' on you and wishing you the best. I am blessed indeed!

2 comments:

Erin said...

WOW!! That's great news! I'm so glad that you two are doing so well! When do you find out about Irvine?

Loren and Coleen said...

I'm glad David convinced you to post this info otherwise I would never know about it! Way to go guys!!! (What about Irvine?)

Coleen