Monday, April 28, 2008

Like manna from heaven....

God provides exactly what you need when you need it. Consider this my "framed first dollar."

Corinne and I have endured the business doldrums these past few months and even with the CNN article I was wondering if I had web halitosis or a bizarre booger on my bio page because the calls just weren't coming in. We had a gangbusters January- our biggest month ever and then...nothing. Then, out of the blue, we received this check (all important numbers have been blurred to protect the innocent...lol) We booked a tea party on the stage of one of our local (and renowned) playhouses last September. I, with my spectacular memory, forgot. (I know, great business tactic, right?) So we are on our way to planning an awesome party for them and 2 lucky 8 year olds. I'll upload pictres once we finish the party (May 10 & 17th)

No comments: